- Newborn Care: 0-6 months
- Child Development: 6mths – 4 yrs
- Sleep. Who wants more?
- Cloth Diapering
- Toxic-Free Living
- Natural Remedies for Common Concerns
- Safe Essential Oils for Pregnancy, Postpartum and Littles
- Essential Oil Basics
- Special Education
- supply/growth spurts
- starting solids
- tongue/lip ties
- blocked duct/mastitis
- milk blisters/blebs
- sleep patterns
- soothing baby
- feeding and starting solids
- growth spurts
- developmental stages
6 mths to 4 yrs
- Stages of Physical, Emotional and Speech development
- What’s normal and what’s not?
- How to identify a delay
- What to do if you suspect one
Sleep. Who wants more?
- Sleep patterns
- consequences of being sleep deprived
- how to transition to own bed/room
Presented by Patricia Lentz
- safe positioning
- pros and cons of 4 types of carriers
- hands-on experience
- feedback on your own carrier
Presented by Certified Babywearing Educator, Kristina Pultistar
Learn how to choose the system for your family’s budget and needs.
- different types of systems
- hands-on practice
- care instructions
- where to purchase
- types of accessories
Presented by PP Doula Kristina Pulistar
Save money using toxic-free products!
Did you know endocrine disrupters are in cleaning products?
Data says 39% of adults will get some kind of cancer.
Come make-n-take everyday toxic-free products, learn where to buy clean products and what essential oils can be used for cleaning.
Natural Remedies for Common Concerns:
- weak immune systems
- ear infections
- tummy issues
- sinus congestion
- sore throat
- muscle/growing pains
- sleep concerns
Safe Essential Oils for Pregnancy, Postpartum and Littles:
- labor help
- postpartum depression
- stretch marks
Essential Oil Basics:
Learn how to use essential oils and how they improve our health and well-being, physically and emotionally
- How do I get my child diagnosed?
- Who is responsible for paying for services?
- What is an IEP or a 504?
- What can I expect at school meetings?