- Newborn Care: 0-6 months
- Child Development: 6mths – 4 yrs
- Sleep. Who wants more?
- Toxic-Free Living
- Natural Remedies for Common Concerns
- Safe Essential Oils for Pregnancy, Postpartum and Littles
- Essential Oil Basics
- supply/growth spurts
- starting solids
- tongue/lip ties
- blocked duct/mastitis
- milk blisters/blebs
- soothing baby
- growth spurts
- developmental stages
- special tips
6 mths to 4 yrs
- Stages of Physical, Emotional and Speech development
- What’s normal and what’s not?
- How to identify a delay
- What to do if you suspect one
Sleep. Who wants more?
- Sleep patterns
- consequences of being sleep deprived
- how to transition to own bed/room
Safe Essential Oils for Pregnancy, Postpartum and Littles:
- labor help
- postpartum depression
- stretch marks
Essential Oil Basics:
Learn how to use essential oils and how they improve our health and well-being, physically and emotionally
Save money using toxic-free products!
Did you know chemicals in cleaning products make our hormones imbalanced and often cause allergies and respiratory reactions?
Data says 39% of adults will get some kind of cancer.
Improve the health of your family with less toxic products, using basic ingredients like vinegar, baking soda, essential oils, castile soap, Sal Suds and washing soda. Recipes provided.
Natural Remedies for Common Concerns:
- weak immune systems
- ear infections
- tummy issues
- sinus congestion
- sore throat
- muscle/growing pains
- sleep concerns